Now with all the fuss about the Apple and their user tracking gadgets, i am surprised that it took people this long to actually took notice of their iPhone’s capabilities (talk about paranoid conspiracy theorist), it is time for us to relax and reflect on the good side of this supposedly hidden file on your iPhone.
An Apple device advocator, Alex Levinson, wrote on his blog that there are three major points that the masses did not actually realised after the news of the hidden files went overblown by the media
- Apple do not collects the data (it’s illegal)
- The hidden files are neither secret nor new
- it was discovered loooong ago
and we here at fnatech, feels that we too can make a list
ADVANTAGES OF THE TRACKING CAPABILITIES
1. Much like OnStar, your phone may have the ability to be thief proof. When it is stolen, you may have the capability to;
- trace your perpetrator, from the moment the perpetrator lifted your phone, to his favourite cafe, to her house and maybe just in your other pocket the whole time
- if the perpetrator turn your mobile off, you can turn it back on, actually, most phones have this capabilities nowadays, but nonetheless it will be cool to do it. If he makes a call, you can listen to it too AND turn it off just for the kick of it.
- Although the chances of this one is pretty slim, you may be able to broadcast what your phone camera is looking at. I said low chance because, it’ll probably spent most of it’s time in the perpetrator pack most of the time.
i dont know about you, that would be cool, especially with the fallout HUD
Enjoy your iPhones everybody.
p/s: i don’t know a single way how those stuff mentioned above can backfire on the user, NONE AT ALL.