a picture appeared regarding the up and coming Microsoft Windows 8 and the first question asked was
How will Microsoft mess things up this time?
and people got alot to say:
– *sarcasticly* Need more Transparency
– They’re redifining spelling
– More memory usage?
– ARM everything (ARM is more commonly used in Mobile phones and tablet PC and it has no legacy compability, developing software for it will be hard)
– Microsoft will mess up Cloud Computing
– Very heavy core OS folder
– Useless User Interface (Gloss , transparency)
– Windows finally have multiple desktops (workstations) but the problem is you got to have all the workstation visible at all time (one workstation with all your windows open)
– NEED MOAR TRANSPARENCY
– it’s time for me to use Gentoo, and i was hoping that time will never arrive ( Gentoo is an alternative linux OS)
– Bing everywhere
– The whole UI is based on ribbons
– atleast the will break the hardware with something modern